Leidos Corporate FP&A team currently has an opening for a Senior FP&A Analyst. This position will be based in our Reston - VA office with occasional (1-2 days a week) telework possibility. In this role, you will be responsible for Corporate Home Office (CHO) and Functional Reporting, and play a crucial role by providing accurate reporting and forecast analysis that supports our corporate decisions.
- Create user-friendly reports with visual capability that compare actual performance versus plan for executive management review.
- Create company-wide trend reports on indirect spend to be used by management.
- Manage internal reporting site, maintained reports, and consistently push updated reports to corporate managers.
- Prepare and analyze all charts related to the Corporate Segment, including period Executive Leadership reporting, DCMA reporting, Flux reporting, Quarterly / Business Operations Review, and Annual Operating Review, etc.
- Maintain and Review indirect project structure.
- Assist in special projects and create ad hoc analysis and reports as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business and minimum 8 years of finance related experiences. This includes experience with budgeting, forecasting, and corporate financial and performance reporting.
- Has expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions within a professional discipline to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal leadership.
- Advanced skills in Excel and exceptional analytical and research skills including experience analyzing and manipulating large amounts of financial, competitive, and transactional data.
- Experience and knowledge with financial modeling techniques (e.g. excel, adaptive insights planning), along with experience in data acquisition techniques (e.g. SQL).
- Leidos system experience (LPAS, Hyperion IR, Cognos, Costpoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI.