The Government Health and Safety Solutions Group is seeking a Change Manager, contingent upon contract award, to work in Bethesda, MD.
Change Manager will be responsible for bringing all infrastructure changes under the control of a single set of processes. He/she will seek to establish a stable environment and to maximize the benefits of change while minimizing the risks. The Change Manager will facilitate and coordinate change management in accordance with NIH CIT's Change Management Process.
The CM will support the configuration management and change management operational needs NIH CIT Operations Management Support Program. Primary duties will include facilitating Change Advisory Board Meeting, as well as managing and orchestrating the full lifecycle of Change Requests. Rigorously reviews all planned changes to ensure that they are complete, accurate, and have no potential conflicts. Change Manager leads discussion of the change in the TRB meeting with input from the Change Owner, Security and other technical leads present Change Manager records the TRB decision, updates and distributes the minutes from the TRB meeting. Change Manager posts the CR to the agenda for CAB approval.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of additional experience
- Minimum five years specialized experience in using an ITSM software solution, and IT change management in a distributed environment across multiple platforms
- Minimum three years as a team leader or sole contributor
- Experience with ServiceNow and WebEx
- Experience with applying ITIL standards
- Experience writing reports for executive leadership.
- Must have strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal teams and the customer
- Ability to coordinate with both internal and customer teams
- Must be able to thoroughly develop and maintain documentation
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in ITSM Change Management, Project Management, and/or Software Development Life Cycle strongly preferred
- High attention to detail, strong technical aptitude, and ability to grow business acumen
- Ability to lead, influence others, and move toward a common goal, interfacing with individuals at all levels of the organization to establish effective working relationships.
- Critical thinking skills and understanding of change management or problem management approaches, tools, and phases.
- Strong analytical skills balanced with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- ITIL certification is highly preferred
Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.