This role is responsible for providing support the project staffing needs including supporting project staff plans, forecasting staffing needs, filling staffing positions, maintaining staffing qualifications oversight, managing retention of staffing, managing on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, coordinating staffing recruitment across team members and working with Leidos human resource management personnel.
- Support the program as a business manager.
- Coordinating the on-boarding process for new program employees and subcontractors.
- Ensuring that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
- Maintaining a record of completion and adherence to customer compliance training.
- Providing support to the process associated with establishing and maintaining access.
- The candidate must have BS with 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- The candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.