Leidos is currently seeking a Project Coordinator/Technical Writer located in San Diego, CA. Position requires an active DoD Secret clearance for consideration.
Candidate will perform project support duties including:
- Support the project manager with budget and deliverable tracking, project reviews, maintaining project files, interfacing with the project team, financial administrator, and organization.
- Perform technical writing tasks including proofreading work prepared by others, editing and formatting work prepared by others; checking grammar, punctuation, term usage and general readability. Support development of contract deliverables.
- Provide project coordination for the project team including assembling review packages, reviewing for compliance with established project standards.
- Interface with property management and place facility calls.
- Maintain program Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Assist process lead to tailor and ensure compliance with organizational standards.
- Production of reports, briefings, and correspondence according to project and Leidos standards.
- Conference room coordination, copying, assisting team with travel arrangements and expense reports, escorting visitors.
- Assist with office supplies management and equipment inventory management.
- Other administrative duties as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Active DoD security clearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Exceptional writing abilities including grammar, punctuation, proofreading and editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Dependable with strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
External Referral Eligible