The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
As a Logistics Coordinator at Leidos supporting DHS SENS3, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform receiving functions related to inbound shipments of materials received by the Agency, which includes unloading trucks, inspecting material for damage, reviewing paperwork, and in-checking materials.
- Perform primary warehouse functions that include: central receiving, long-term and short-term storage, pick-up and delivery service, packing and crating, forklift support, and miscellaneous services as required.
- Work outdoor Agency events, often including walking or standing for extended periods of time, and extended duty hours.
- Provide declassification/sanitization/destruction/recycling services and expertise for computers and electronic media.
- Manage Agency motor fleet to include all small passenger, and any other vehicles. Provide for purchase, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide support for all shipments, excess, and storage, and acknowledge all deliveries of accountable-property, and update information in the centralized database to maintain database integrity.
- Perform analysis on various aspects of resources management that could include the rate of execution of funding, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Provide superior customer service support to Agency customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required and 3+ years of related experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Effective Communication (oral/written)
- Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Work in a Team Setting and Independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance.
- Experience with property inventory management.
- General knowledge of logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, and transportation
- Experience with automated systems (Desktop Systems and Internet/Intranet)
Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following is desired:
- Able to work in multiple databases simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate/collaborate with management, architects, engineers, and vendor partners.
- Forklift (Power Industrial Trucks).