An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking a systems engineer to provide support to a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidate will provide lifecycle systems engineering support to facilitate external programs leveraging our IDAM services.
The candidate will develop an understanding of the services offered to external organizations. The candidate will use a combination of technical and functional expertise to recommend solutions to satisfy the consumer requirements. The candidate may be the primary point of contact with the consumer to define requirements, recommend solutions, and execute the tasks necessary to leverage our IDAM services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of the program's functional capabilities including authentication, authorization, entitlement management, and attribute-based access control. Understand how software components implement the requirements.
- Develop understanding of consumer requirements, including their functional requirements, system architecture, objectives, and constraints.
- Communicate program capabilities to service consumer organizations using a combination of technical and functional descriptions.
- Collaborate with consumer teams virtually and at customer sites. Travel to represent the program at meetings, events, and conferences may be needed.
- Create and edit written documentation, including presentations and videos, describing program capabilities to educate and instruct how to leverage different services. Interpret consumer organization requirements and translate them into recommended integration methods the consuming organization should use.
- Identify environmental requirements, schedule milestones, events critical to the consumer integration schedule.
- Perform software testing to confirm integrations satisfy consumer requirements.
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, good attitude, and strong attention to detail.
- The candidate should also be a results-oriented team player, creative thinker, problem solver, and follow all Leidos ethical standards.
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with LDAP, WebGate, SAML, OAuth, REST and SOAP services.
- Experience with systems engineering methodologies, the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile processesGeneral knowledge of IdAM concepts. Experience with Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OUD, OVD, OIF, OES, and OIM)
- Experience with both data center and cloud-based architectures such as AWS.Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear, concise written and verbal communications. . Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability communicating technical concepts to non-technical consumer stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
"External Referral Eligible"