Leidos has an immediate opening for a Client Systems Administrator (CSA) at Cannon AFB, NM. The selected candidate will lead client system technical functions, administer squadron hardware/software/network diagnostics and install / configure patches. They will manage NIPR/SIPR/TS networks and advise leadership on new system capabilities. The selected candidate will manage user NIPR accounts, organize email accounts and distro/security groups. They will coordinate with A6/J6 for VTC scheduling and perform duties as the ISSO and ITEC. Additional technical tasks as needed by the customer.
- Requires 6+ years prior 3D AFSC experience or equivalent
- 8570 certification
- Security+ Certification
- IAO Express experience
- Must possess a TOP SECRET clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
- Applicant is subject to and must successfully pass an AFOSI Polygraph for access to classified systems" in the 3D1X1 advertisement.
- Experience with JIANT/SOIS
- Experience with Media Control Programs