More About the Role:
Leidos is looking for a candidate for the Performance and Scalability IPT Lead role. This team is charged with ensuring the 2020 Census solution can scale to accommodate the immense volume of data expected from the public (e.g. the 2010 census volume exceeded 180M household returns).
What You'll Get to Do:
• Candidate will have a background as a Technical Project Manager with significant executive presence.
• Candidate can speak on behalf of Leidos considering the 2020 mission. Executive presentations will include briefings to executive level government officials.
• Experience with scalability and ability to translate performance, progress, and scalability vision to executives.
• Job will require candidate to gain customer confidence quickly and a dedication to come up-to-speed on technical and political aspects of this mission.
• As an IPT lead, candidate will be expected to participate in program-level strategic discussions.
• Prior IPT lead experience.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires Masters with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
-Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Technical Project Manager expertise.
• Experience in interacting with executive leadership including frequent presentations to highly technical and non-technical execs.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Prior Census experience.
• Domain knowledge in Integration and Test or Network Engineering.
• EVM experience a plus, but not necessary.