Leidos's Military & Veterans Solutions Health Group is seeking a Systems Specialist II at Hanscom AFB, MA.
Under minimal supervision provides hardware and applications front-line support to AHLTA/CHCS end users Interacts with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify core problems. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Responsible for maintaining acceptable levels of customer satisfaction according to defined policies Works with engineers to resolve Tier 2 and Tier 3 support issues. Participates in new application rollouts, testing and special projects as needed.
- Assist end-users (both local and remote) with questions, problems and requests for CHCS/AHLTA supported software and hardware computing platforms in person, via phone, or email
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to CHCS/AHLTA, printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Provide AHLTA/CHCS user assistance (trouble tickets, etc.) Convey problems to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Refers more complex problems to senior IT staff or Defense Health Global Service Center (DHAGSC).
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of service support Assist in special AHLTA/CHCS product-related issues as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and application software issues identified by AHLTA/CHCS users
- Assist in running CHCS and AHLTA data backups that are required on a regularly scheduled basis
- Provide on-call systems coverage during non-duty hours for scheduled CHCS/AHLTA downtimes or Unscheduled CHCS/AHLTA system failures
- Other duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA
Desired Skills :
2+ years technical training preferred
2+ years experience in the use of personal computer hardware and software related network communications.
Experience working in military healthcare environment; Knowledge of the MHS AHLTA client server computing environment where the application allows an end-user to access clinical and encounter information on a central database server. All access is done via a PC client that provides a graphical user interface (GUI)
Good organizational skills
Familiar with internet concepts (html, uploading etc)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school education or equivalent and 5+ years' technical training. 2-4 years of related experience required
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain an ADPII government clearance.
REQUIRED: Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to your start date.