The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking an Expert Executive Secretariat to support the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- CHCO Executive Secretariat: Contractor shall carry out support functions of the Executive Secretariat of the IC CHCO and the IC CHCO Council to include close and personal interactions with the CHCOs of the IC elements as well as the CHCOs of their parent Department or Organization.
- Activities include long term scheduling of meetings; identifying and researching topics for each monthly meeting; assigning points of contact for presentations (both internal to CHCO and external); setting up the event to include access to the facility(s), meeting room preparation, developing and vetting the briefing before the IC CHCO, preparing briefing slides and ensuring proper documentation and read-ahead materials for all participants are distributed; following up on outstanding issues or tasking's; and the actual facilitation of the meeting.
- Additional responsibilities include making arrangements for Federal CHCO meetings as well as scheduling, preparing agendas for, and conducting monthly IC CHCO Council Executive meetings and other meetings as directed.
- Provide support to CHCO Front Office with regard to tasking's; log tasking into system(s), forward tasking to appropriate subject matter expert, and track the tasking through completion including front office review and final response to originator.
- CHCO FO support in creating, processing, and coordinating the composition of products for hardcopy and electronic publication and dissemination. Work will include editing, proofreading, formatting, providing quality control, etc. Documentation work includes ensuring consistency in organization, style, and readability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- 15 years' experience as an Executive Secretariat or similar duties.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mission of the IC CHCO, and an understanding of its relationships to the IC CHCO Council and its subcommittees.
- Demonstrated Executive Secretariat, staff officer, task management, etc. experience. Demonstrated expertise reviewing reports/presentations for classification, grammatical errors, and quality assurance and provide substantive edits for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in determining, identifying, and evaluating developments that affect the future human capital environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ODNI and other relevant Executive Branch statutory authorities and policy development processes relating to Human Capital and workforce issues.
- General knowledge of Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives, National Security Presidential Directives, National Security Council directives, and other interagency directives covering IC human capital activities, and their implications for the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Intelligence Program (NIP) and its component organizations, and knowledge of the NIP performance management system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of: (a) National Intelligence Strategy the Enterprise Objective, (b) IC Five Year Strategic Human Capital Plan and the mechanisms for its implementation, and (c) strategic human capital metrics used to assess overall progress in implementing the Strategic Human Capital Plan.
- Demonstrated 10 years minimum of professional writing experience.