Leidos is seeking an experienced Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) to support Department of Defense (DOD) within our Security Service Center (SSC) Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. This position requires a Top Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI in the future.
• The selected candidates will be part of a consolidated Personnel Security Department, consolidating and managing files from various sites, processing all clearance activities and accesses for various government agencies.
• The selected candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the personnel security functions (e.g., processing new employees for security clearances, processing individuals for necessary badges, and processing incoming / outgoing visit requests, request for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC).
• The selected candidate will also support the administration of classified contracts (Initiation, receipt, review, processing, revision or facilitating DD254s),subcontracts generation, contracts closeout, and facility security clearance sponsorship.
• Maintains the Corporate classified contracts security matrix. Maintains data base of all contracts requiring classified performance. Ensure that classified contracts are properly maintained and closed out as required.
• Duties and responsibilities include acting as a liaison between the subject, Security POC, Program Manager, and Operations Manager throughout the clearance process, as well as interfacing with the DoD/ IC customer.
• Candidate will keep informed of DoD/IC customer policy changes and interpret/implement those changes within Leidos.
• Additionally, the selected candidate will contribute to the preparation of management reports and maintain the personnel clearance database(s). The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a SCIF and in a dynamic environment.
• High standards of professionalism are essential, as well as the ability to operate under minimal supervision.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent, and 3-5 years of related experience.
• Candidate should have a working knowledge of DoD/IC clearance processing procedures, experience using various databases, and proficient with MS Office.
• Knowledge of DoD/IC government regulations (e.g., NISPOM and ICD 704) is helpful.
• Candidates must have a solid command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information.
• Candidates must possess a Top Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficiency with SIMS security software a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.