The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Business Process Analyst (with expertise in Tableau) to support the FAA customer.
The specific group within the FAA that this supports is AHR-100, which supports the HR Policy & Compliance Division.
The Office of Human Resource Management (AHR) advises on and supports the management of FAA's people.
AHR supports Flight Plan goals and PMA by creating innovative, flexible, and efficient personnel systems and policies.
In this position, you will provide both technical and administrative duties.
Technical duties include:
- Design and input of data on the Knowdledge Services Network (KSN).
- Creation of management reports in Tableau and software packages.
- Automation of forms (PDF fillable with digital signatures)
- Maintenance of AHR-100 KSN site to ensure efficiency and use of access.
- Assist with records management inventory and maintenance of shared drives.
Administrative duties include:
- Handling travel arrangements.
- Meeting coordination i.e. scheduling of conference/virtual teleconference calls, equipment, and room setup.
- Preparation of briefing and correspondence packages.
- Maintenance of official records.
- Control inventory of office supplies.
- Oversee office facility needs such as copier repairs.
- Greet guests and handle incoming calls to central office phone.
Education and experience:
- BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience or if no degree, equivalent work experience to off-set the lack of degree.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Services Network (KSN), Tableau, and report creation.
- Advanced to expert competency in the use of MS-Excel with pivot tables and charts/graphs.
- Advanced competency in the use of MS-Office.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and demonstrate initiative with minimal supervision.
- Highly effective project management skills.
- Advanced to expert competency in the use of Knowledge Services Network (KSN), Tableau, and report creation.
- Previous experience working for/with the FAA customer.