Leidos Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) organization has an opening for a Program Execution Process Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the enterprise common process is effective, developed, trained, maintained, improved, deployed and measured. The position can be supported from Reston - VA, or one of our locations across the country, or as 100% telecommute.
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve training associated with enterprise program execution process assets
- Achieve and maintain credentials, such as CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000
- Responsible for configuration and change management of EA&CI assets.
The candidate must be:
- Able to effectively multitask; work independently; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment
- Reliable, proactive and self-motivated. Must also be able to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, Systems Engineering, or related technical field, and minimum 12 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelors degree.
- Solid experience implementing standards and models (e.g., CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9001, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000) on a project.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management with strong knowledge of application of Systems Engineering (SE) and/or service management principles, practices, lifecycles, and management
- Training development and management experience
- Advanced Excel skills required with pivot tables and PowerPivot model experience
- Reporting, charting, data presentation experience
- Managing small matrixed projects against deadlines
- Good working knowledge of business and engineering tools
- Ability to perform technical editing
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Master's Degree in a relevant technical field is highly preferred
- The following certifications are highly desired: ISO or AS9100 Lead Auditor Certified, ITIL certifications, Agile Scrum certifications, Project Management Professional Certified
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data from interfacing business systems (for example, Costpoint, Workday, and Skillport)
- Experience in Configuration Management
- Experience implementing ISO 20K
- Experience being a SCAMPI appraisal team member
- Experience with SharePoint Database Development
- Application of statistics to process improvement.