The Defense & Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has a career opportunity for a SharePoint Subject Matter Expert / SME to work the Washington DC / National Capital Region.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E); The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
Will provide SME level support for Microsoft SharePoint systems at Joint Base Andrews with potential travel to other selected locations.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on SharePoint software application issues.
- The SharePoint SME is expected to act independently to deliver, educate, train developers and clients alike. You will assist in requirements and with deliverables, while also adding value to the overall project team.
- Provide support for the corporate Internet, Intranet and Extranet site, internal and external web-based applications.
- Resolve SharePoint technical problems.
- Ensure that new web applications are consistent with relevant design and formatting standards; apply web page design principles and methods used by SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and 365.
- Maintain the availability of customer data and systems.
- Configure and maintain VM and server configurations.
- Create clear and concise process documentation.
- Resolve escalated tier 3 trouble tickets.
- Develop sound solutions to complex problems, produce system level reports, report status to Senior level Management.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 12+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience, training, and/or certifications accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must hold current or obtain with 90 days of start date DoD 8570 IAT2 certification Security+ CE or higher.
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Microsoft SharePoint experience.
- MCSE certification
- ITIL training and/or certification
- Past experience with the U.S. Air Force / Department of Defense
- Customer interface experience
- Managing Active Directory/ADFS and DFS
- Network knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of EMC and other storage devices