Job #: R-00004064
Category: Systems Administration
Schedule (FT/PT): Full time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in systems administration functions
- 3+ years of experience in effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Experience in performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Experience running diagnostics for hardware and software
- Experience providing support to users relating to email, LAN support, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.