Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA.This role develops, implements, and maintains technical quality assurance and control techniques. Duties include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of customer and project products. This role requires collecting, analyzing, and reporting on quality indicators. This role also makes recommendations for improving project quality and correcting deviations from acceptable standards.
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years prior relevant work experience. Additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high - impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required