No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Civil Group of Leidos Corporation is seeking a full-time experienced REVIT Drafter responsible for design/drafting of Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing disciplines using Revit & AutoCAD. The REVIT Drafter provides electronic and hard-copy deliverables including drawings in both 2D and 3D. The candidate should understands specifications, codes and design criteria and incorporates these principles/standards into end product. (Civil, Architectural, Structural design experience are a plus). The Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) constructs and maintains research and logistics facilities in Antarctica. Drafters work to support small projects, building renovations and additions, as well as new structures. Drafters work closely with Project Management and Engineering staff.
- Prepare complete 2D and 3D AutoCAD & Revit drawings in conformance with the requirements, codes, standards, and design criteria established by the Department.
- Must be able to create designs from rough sketches and concept drawings supplied by department Design Engineers/Architects.
- Accomplish Revit & AutoCAD drafting of design drawings at the direction of the CAD Lead and Design Engineers, as well as as-built drawings during and after construction utilizing our as-built procedure.
- Additional tasking: clash detection, blue-beam 3D-PDF conversion, Navisworks, Building Revit families & libraries and working with outside A/E firms if/when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum five years Revit/CAD drafting experience is required
- Experience using AutoCAD/Revit 2014 or higher is required