Leidos has job opening for a Identity and Access Management Coordinator Intern in Orlando, FL.
Leidos has a summer 2019 internship opening in the area of Identity and Access Management Engineering within CIO Services. In this role, you will work with the technologies and associated technical support for the following IAM-related functions:
Primary responsibilities will include: Learn Leidos' implementation of Active Directory and support growth and re-organization of the directory structure. Learn Leidos' Identity Management platform (Quest One Identity Manager) and help to build out the associated IT Shop. Work with F5 Access Policy Manager. Upgrade IAM servers and associated applications to Windows 2016. Implement and support multi-factor authentication technologies (Clear Pass Policy Manager, OTP and USB tokens). Other duties as assigned.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with a minimum GPA of a 3.0
• Experience with Active Directory in a Windows 2008 R2 forest / domain
• Group Policy
• General understanding of network concepts
• General understanding of authentication concepts, including multi-factor authentication
• Technical writing
-U.S. Citizenship is required
• Scripting experience in one of the following languages: Python, VB.net VB script, C#
• Understanding of security principles and how to apply least privilege / separation of roles