More About the Role:
Leidos is looking for a candidate for the Test Subject Matter Expert role on the US Census Program. This team is charged with ensuring the 2020 Census solution can scale to accommodate the immense volume of data expected from the public (e.g. the 2010 census volume exceeded 180M household returns).
What You'll Get to Do:
• Significant experience with testing large-scale and complex systems.
• Experience crashing schedules and proactively planning for late code deliveries
• Experience specific with integration and test
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced fluid environment.
• Candidate is committed to come up-to-speed on technical and political aspects of this mission very quickly.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires BS Degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience with manual and automated testing using different test methodologies and toolset.
-Ability to start clearance process immediately.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Prior Census experience.
• Experience with different kinds of testing such as regression, integration, system, network/infrastructure testing.