At Leidos, we offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth. Join Leidos today and help us meet our mission: To make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, science, and engineering.
We have a career opportunity for a Software Integration Engineer to work in our Manassas, VA office. As a commuter, you may be eligible for our newest Commuter Assistance benefit program!
The Engineer's work will focus primarily on systems engineering related to mission systems operations within or in support of aircraft platforms. You will use your strong background in systems administration or network administration. An active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI is required for this position.
- You will join an innovative and creative Engineering Team that supports a full spectrum of division activities. This is a technically hands-on position in which you will:
- Support of the engineering team in the design, integration, and security posture of products
- Support of Operator Ground Station (OGS), Tactical SIGINT Baseline (TSB), and Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) installs
- Develop test plans that validate requirements
- Integrate, test, and troubleshoot systems
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation and diagrams
- Travel 25% of the time to support our customers
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering or related discipline and 4-8 years of related experience or Masters and 2-6 years of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active TS clearance; ability to obtain and maintain TS SCI
- Experience with virtualization including creation of VMs, building VM templates, and/or backing up VMs
- Be able to obtain and maintain Security+ certification prior to or within 90 days of hire
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with implementing, managing, and administering Domain Controllers
- Experience setting up routers and switches
- Familiarity with BASH, PowerShell, and XML languages
- Experience with multi-level security solutions
- Pass Counter Intelligence polygraph
Referral Program Eligible