Leidos is seeking candidates for a Senior Multi-Media Services, Editor position in St.Louis, MO. An active TS/SCI Level Security Clearance is REQUIRED to be considered.
Multi-media editors work with analytic authors and technical and publishing specialists to edit, format, and disseminate various geospatial intelligence reports according to established agency publication policies, the customer Writers Guide and Style Manual for Geospatial Intelligence Production, and ODNI sourcing standards for GEOINT products. The Contractor shall provide a full range of support in the production and dissemination of finished GEOINT products, specifically editing intelligence documents, working with analytic customers (authors) to determine the appropriate reporting mechanism for conveying GEOINT to external customers, and managing the production of GEOINT products. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Review, analyze, and correct draft material for clarity, consistency, style, format, logic, and organization, as well as grammar, word usage, spelling, and punctuation.
- Review products dealing with complex analytical intelligence issues and provide guidance to geospatial intelligence analysts and other editors regarding logic, clarity, comprehensiveness, relevance, and brevity.
- Verify classifications provided by analysts or direct them to classification management teams.
- Support the production and dissemination of finished GEOINT products by working with analytic customers (authors) to determine the appropriate reporting mechanism for conveying GEOINT to external customers, editing intelligence documents, and managing the production of GEOINT products.
- Work closely with analysts, from the early stages of manuscript development through the entire publishing process, (includes final reviews of text, graphics, and other formats for intelligence products) to help them organize and refine analytic content into an effective product.
- Edit documents and manage the production of intelligence analysis cables, Intelligence Briefs, GEOINT Notes, Baselines, briefing materials and visual aids, and other products, as required.
- Work on multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be available to perform duties in a multiple-shift environment, as necessary.
- Perform structural, substantive, and copy edits of analytical manuscripts for organization, completeness, logic, accuracy, and compliance with language, style, formatting.
- Produce, process, and disseminate documents in many hardcopy, softcopy, and web formats and ensure compatibility with a variety of computer systems and telecommunications networks.
- Coordinate and disseminate finished intelligence products as required.
- Provide quality control in accordance with policy and standards for intelligence products.
- Attend regularly scheduled editor and production support meetings and stay current with ongoing production support initiatives.
- Review product metadata for completeness.
- Demonstrate customer service excellence by clearly and concisely communicating work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns with team members, managers, and customers within the Intelligence Community.
- Participate in meetings with customers, team members, Contractors, and others to exchange information, make decisions, and/or provide updates.
- Support the office and other branches in accomplishing the agency's overall mission, including expediting crisis work, special assignments, and ad hoc tasking on variously scheduled arrangements.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 11 + years of related experience required, degrees may be used in lieu of experience.
- Active Top Secret /SCI
- SharePoint experience is a must
- Technical Writing skills still a very import aspect, along with SharePoint, and communication product design/delivery experience
- Looking for someone who can formulate, craft, and guide communication plans
- Communications need to be flexible both internal and external to customers outside of organization
- Ability to engage customer through various means, interviews, newsletters, press-releases, web portals, etc.
- Internal communications able to carefully and artfully structure messages with a knowledge and understanding of the subject matter (GEOINT) and staff level goals
- Will be a Key Level position
- Will interact at all levels throughout the office from analyst, data scientist, programmers, branch chiefs, division chiefs, and higher
- Working knowledge of worldwide web and multimedia technologies.
"External Referral Eligible"