The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to support an exciting project at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). The position will be located in Bethesda, Maryland.
The successful candidate will work in an agile and fast paced environment supporting NIH scientists, researchers and IT professionals whose mission is to solve unique and challenging problems. The Developer will work with business analysts, developers and end users in developing applications and tools that meet the mission requirements. Individual must be a motivated, self-driven team player who interacts well with others, and is a good communicator with the ability to communicate technical results to the team and advise/consult with other team members on project related issues.
The successful candidate will participate in full software development lifecycle activities such as research, design, development, test and maintenance. The Developer will be responsible for customizing MS Dynamics 365 utilizing Configuration tools, workflows, Web resources and plug-ins and its integration with other systems. The Developer must be detail-oriented with strong development and unit testing skills, and work to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data in multiple database environments.
Applicants will qualify for this position with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) as well as experience to include MS Dynamics and Jira. Suitable combination of education, training and experience is acceptable. Experience may have been gained before, during or after degree. Applicants must supply specifics on directly-related experience and qualifications as indicated above in resumes and cover letters to be considered for a position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of direct engagement on MS Dynamics 365 related project.
- 3+ years of recent MS Dynamics 365 development experience in a professional setting
- Well experienced with customization, configuration, development, administration and integration.
- Strong development skills with .Net and SQL Server
- Strong development skills with java script
- Develop custom plug-ins, workflow activities on the Dynamics CRM platform.
- Experienced with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, automated regression testing and code management.
- Experience with developing and troubleshooting APIs
- Package and deploy custom and third-party managed and unmanaged solutions to production and development environments
- 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum setting.
- Must be able to develop stories from User Stories??
- Experience with upgrading Dynamics 365 Solutions
- Strong experience with data integration, data cleansing, and bulk upload tools such as Kingswaysoft
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to work independently and proactively in achieving team and individual objectives
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
- Microsoft certification in MS Dynamics 365
- Experience with applications related to Budget Management or other financial systems
- Prior experience working on Federal grants management systems
- Production support experience
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.