Leidos is currently seeking full-time mortgage servicing specialists. Our team provides support to loan servicers and the public by answering FHA servicing requests.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and written correspondence
- Provide excellent customer service by providing complete and accurate responses in a professional and efficient manner.
- Enter accurate and detailed information in a database summarizing the contact and the assistance and references provided.
- Use a knowledge base and follow standard operating procedures (SOP) to respond to requests.
- Escalate requests that cannot be resolved to another department.
- Maintain updated knowledge of FHA servicing processes and procedures.
- 3 years of mortgage servicing experience with at least 2 years of college, or 5 years of mortgage servicing experience with a High School diploma.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the closing shift, which is 11:30am to 8pm.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate a computer content management system and related websites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English)
Relocation funding is not available for this position.