The Leidos Health Products & Solutions Operation has an opening for a Data Analyst with experience in the commercial healthcare or related industry to support the design, integration, testing and delivery of the Leidos healthcare enterprise platform.
- Responsible for collecting, interpreting, and analyzing statistical information, including Data consistency and integrity of PII/PHI data processed by the software. Metrics associated with Healthcare Clinical pathways execution and efficiencies towards patient recovery timelines and development of canned statistical reporting for healthcare clinicians.
- Duties include using third party statistical and reporting software to create and maintain tabulations, graphical summaries and formal statistical estimates and tests.
- Develops customized reports for end user clients
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to achieve delivery of functional capabilities.
- Coordinates updates with development team members for changes that impact data model, statistics, and reporting capabilities.
- Coordinates with end user clients to further refine statistical and reporting needs and to define acceptance criteria.
- Establish consistent workflow and approach to developing end user solutions.
- Maintains current knowledge of and ability to apply data analytics principles, theories, and concepts to the end user problem set.
• Bachelor's Degree and a min of 2 yrs relevant experience
• Experience in developing data requirements and architectures for data integration, storage, reporting, analytics, and sharing.
• Experience in developing data standards, metadata and reference data architectures
• Experience with analytic data preparation methods, including data profiling, data quality, data transformation
• Experience with relational and non-relational database management and data warehousing systems
• Experience with "big data" processing mechanisms and tools, including for data ingest, storage (e.g. Hadoop, spark), data governance of structured, unstructured, semi-structured data
• Ability to work in the context of a team based environment and typical software development lifecycle processes.
• Experience preparing deliverable documents related to data architecture (e.g. data dictionary)
• Experience in Java, spring framework
• Experience with Cloud computing (e.g. Azure, Microsoft Azure) based data management
• Understanding of data concepts related to subject areas such as manufacturing, sales & marketing, finance
• Experience developing Master Data Management solutions