The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a COOP/Disaster Recovery Specialist to support the DISA COOP office at Fort Meade, MD.
DISA requires support from an analyst that specializes in system contingency planning, continuity of operations (COOP) and Disaster Recovery.
• Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of a DISA-wide Continuity Program.
• Assist in the development of COOP guidance and plans in accordance with established DoD policies, Federal Directives and NIST guidance.
• Develop standard operating procedures.
• Support client's organizations in the development and evaluations of Information System Contingency Plans (ISCPs) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRPs).
• Support the development and revisions of Client's training program including recovery plans and training materials.
• Ability to conduct training, for selected contingency planning modules, to groups of 20+.
• Support Client's exercise development, execution, and after-actions documents; Continuity team and site guidance.
• Bachelors' degree and 8+ year of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience may substitute for degree.
• Experience with continuity of operations (COOP) processes.
• Strong familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Contingency Planning controls (NIST 800-34 and NIST 800-53).
• Experience with backup and disaster recovery of information systems in support of COOP.
• Knowledge of Linux, windows, virtualized and cloud computing concepts.
• IT Data Center experience.
• Strong oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance.
• Experience with DISA.
• Understanding of cloud system migrations.
• Familiarity with firewall and load balancing concepts.
• Experience conducting training.
• Experience with Disaster Recovery processes and testing of DR plans and procedures.
• Understanding of FISMA and DoDI 8500.01 system security requirements.