The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior System Architect with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
The successful candidate will work with the customer to develop and implement the technology roadmap for the organization. The candidate will also establish vendor relationships to research new technologies and integrate new products/capabilities into the environment. The System Architect will be supported by a team of System Administrators, System Engineers, and Software Engineers for daily operations and system configuration.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work with GPU and CPU-based data science and machine learning using the latest DGX1 and DGX2 hardware from NVIDIA. They will lead design and implementation of hybrid-cloud architectures with GHOSTMACHINE, C2S, Azure, and others to meet customer objectives. They will incorporate software-defined networks, software-defined storage, container orchestration, VDI, and other technologies.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience as a Systems Analyst/Engineer.
- At least 12 years of general experience as a systems analyst, including five years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support the systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis and programming activities.
- Preferred Qualifications:
• 12+ years of credible experience architecting and deploying application/data integration systems across a wide enterprise using myriad technologies in Unix, Linux, and Windows environments
• 10+ years of general SIGINT experience
• 5+ years of SIGDEV experience
• 5+ years of experience leading software-intensive projects and programs for Government or industry customers
• 4+ years of experience as a software or systems engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems)
• Experience as a TTO Lead/Lead SW Architect for rapid development and prototype environment
• Experience leading software development teams of 3-20 persons
• SIGINT collection and analysis experience, particularly with metadata and unstructured content
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Experience creating roadmaps, architecture documents, and briefing materials
• Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, or SQL based equivalents
• Experience with technologies such as Mongo, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Accumulo
• Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
• Experience designing and implementing multi-level security environments
• Existing relationships with COTS/GOTS vendors and solutions providers