LEIDOS Corporate Group is looking for an Oracle EPM Analyst to join our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team. The EPM team is responsible for the administration and maintenance of our enterprise planning and reporting and consolidations applications as deployed on Oracle Hyperion Planning and HFM within the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management system. The Oracle EPM suite is deployed across Leidos to more than 1,000 users and is a critical application supporting line management, finance, and other professionals for their planning and reporting needs.
Ideally, we're looking for someone to do this role from our Reston - VA or Orlando - FL locations, but we will also consider 100% telecommute option for the right candidate.
Our Oracle EPM team consists of Subject Matter Experts on the design of the application and the associated databases, and ensures that it is functioning as necessary to deliver timely and accurate performance management information and SEC filings to the user community.
The Oracle EPM team partners with Corporate IT team regarding the technical system infrastructure and maintenance, as well as Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Consolidations departments to:
- Coordinate and execute each quarterly forecasting cycle
- Produce external financial reports
- Deliver timely and accurate performance reporting data
In this role, you will supplement the team in execution of the following mission areas representing the operational effectiveness of the Oracle Hyperion Planning system:
- Coordinate the reconciliation results of data integrations to assure the data integrity of the system. Research and resolve reconciling items.
- Develop and update FR reports and web forms as needed by Corporate Finance and Consolidation teams.
- Validate data feeds from several data sources including our ERP and Consolidation applications.
- Validation and management of forecasting close processes
- Support production jobs to execute data integrations, meta data updates, and reporting refreshes in accordance with the published FP&A calendar and as requested by the appropriate users.
- Respond to user inquiries regarding data, job status, and calculations. Provide additional information, knowledge transfer, and status as appropriate.
- Support efforts to diagnose issues with web forms, business rules, and other EPM features. Implement/develop solutions or escalate to the appropriate technical resource for resolution.
- Perform routine maintenance to support the planning, forecasting and close cycles including manual updates to dimension members, processing of substitution variable changes, maintenance of period and fiscal year open dates, and management of dimension security to open data for edit. Validate accuracy of web form presentation from a user perspective to ensure proper editing of forecast and budget data.
- Manage the deployment of enhancements and bug fixes through the Change Management process inclusive of implementation, testing, RFC creation and support.
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive an understanding of issues and developing solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Focus on service delivery to user community by monitoring system availability and coordinating and performing maintenance in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or IT related field and minimum 8 years or relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Must have experience in Accounting Information Systems, including minimum 2 years' experience in Oracle EPM Planning and HFM applications.
- Experience with Oracle EPM Financial Reporting required
- Experience with FDMEE data integrations and/or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Functional knowledge of Government Accounting Industry
- Strong financial and management reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positively contributes to a high-morale/high-performance team culture.
- Ability to work across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Structured and detail oriented.
- Strong customer service orientation.