Leidos Enterprise Business Operations (EBO) Contract Closeout Team is seeking a Contract Closeout Specialist in Oak Ridge, TN. In this role, you will perform a variety of contract and subcontract contract closeout activities, and support multiple actions related to overall contract closeout. These actions include: preparing timely and accurate closeout packages; reviewing contract and subcontract documents for key clauses and terms and conditions and performing extensive research to identify and locate historical documents.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and interpreting contract and subcontract documentation and invoice data to ensure closeout documentation and packages are completed in compliance with DCMA/DCAA, FAR, Leidos and contractual terms and conditions and audit requirements.
- Responsible for audit of contract and subcontract files to ensure accuracy and completeness which includes scanning and uploading documents into databases and preparing files for submission to central scanning.
- Preparing letters, memoranda, release of future claims and miscellaneous forms in support of contract and subcontract closeout activities (including sub final invoice processing).
- Work closely with Closeout Audit Specialists within the closeout organization to achieve cross-functional team efficiency.
- Daily interaction to coordinate cancelling funds, final patent, property closeout, security closeout and other actions (requires interaction with internal/external customers, peers, other functional departments and all levels of management)
- Individual must be cognizant of department goals and track personal closeout statistics to assist in achieving stated goals. Requires strong ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to adjust quickly to emerging priorities on short notice.
- Must be able to work overtime to meet regulatory and customer deadlines.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or similar OR an Associate's degree coupled with 2+ years working in government contracts or procurement; OR a High School diploma coupled with 4+ years working in government contracts or procurement.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools required; specifically Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and administrative skills; strong attention to detail
- Specific experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) requirements for contract and subcontract closeout.
- Ability to exhibit a clear understanding of contract types and possess the ability to read and interpret contractual documents.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and interact with diverse personalities.