PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Cloud Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of high level software languages such as Java, C, C++ and linux experience.
- At least 2 years' experience in cloud technologies such as Hbase, Cloudbase/Accumulo, Hadoop/HDFS, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management (Git, Stash, or Subversion, etc.)
- Experience with cloud development technologies i.e., Java, MapReduce, Hadoop, Cloudbase/Accumulo
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Familiarity with customer corporate presentation tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, GeoXplorer, LinkXplorer, Renoir, etc
Work in a team environment