Leidos is currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Sr. HRBP) to be located in our Alexandria, VA office. The Sr. HRBP will report to the Director, Human Resources for the Airborne Solutions Operations and will join a team of HR professionals.
The Sr. HRBP will partner with their client group to deliver talent needs and drive organizational performance. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose and address business objectives. The incumbent in the role can expect to partner with their client groups on both internal HR needs as well as initiatives related to the mission of the client's own functional service delivery to the enterprise.
Areas of focus and support to the client can/will include:
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Talent Development
- Performance Management
- Total Rewards, to include general and executive compensation
- Culture, Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
- International HR, supporting a global workforce
The Sr. HRBP will diagnose business needs and will implement solutions to continually improve organizational performance. The successful incumbent will serve as a liaison between HR centers of expertise (COE's) and client groups and will assist with implementation of initiatives and projects initiated by the enterprise. In addition, the Sr. HRBP will leverage support from the COE's in the HR service delivery to their client group.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field). Will typically have 8-10 years of relevant experience. Must possess at least 2 years of experience in a role supporting senior and/or executive management/leadership at a mid- to large-sized company
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess a professional demeanor and have strong consultative skills.
• Must have demonstrated experience with coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships to influence decisions.
• Must have experience working with management of all levels, to include first-level supervisors all the way through to senior-level management.
• Must be a team-player and be willing to be hands-on with tactical duties with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Must have broad HR expertise, strong business acumen, and be able to think big-picture and be resourceful in creating solutions.
• Must be able to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making and have demonstrated experience leading and driving change within client groups
• Must possess good project management and organizational skills and have a strong attention to detail.
• Must have experience supporting a geographically dispersed workforce within and outside of the US
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Secret clearance
• Previous experience supporting proposal and capture activities
• Willingness to travel as needed
• Experience supporting international programs