The Project Engineer will be responsible for the planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to provide successful service delivery, contract goals and objectives. The team member will track and brief projects weekly using Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Project.
General responsibilities include:
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment Daily interaction with Unified Communication engineers
- Align program with Leidos management organizational objectives;
- Understand and oversee set phases of the project development lifecycle
- Be accountable to the customer and to Leidos management for the success of the program.
- Work independently to achieve day to day objectives and attend meetings;
- Work closely with fellow team members to ensure daily objectives are met
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Report status updates to the customer, as well as internally within the Leidos organization
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Weekly activity information gathering, consolidation and reporting
- Administrative tracking of numbering plan
- Contract deliverable information gathering and consolidation
- Cisco TAC case tracking and reporting
- Ticketing Management/ Quality Checks for compliance
- Support for project-specific conference calls
- Authorized Service Interruption (ASI) coordination and tracking
- Ability to travel up to 10%
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- General knowledge of IT systems, processes and standard practices
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; including the ability to tailor communications for peers, employees and technical experts as needed
- Excellent leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success as a team player and self-starter within a complex work environment
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Productivity tools: One Note, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Position requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency Status and the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
These characteristics are highly desirable:
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Have industry IT or Project Management certifications
External Referral Eligible