Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Working for Leidos gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and rewards innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
Utilising your exceptional communication skills, you will deal with a range of requests and problems. You will undertake analysis, diagnosis and proactively drive incidents through to effective resolution. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL processes and their importance in a support environment with specific consideration for Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Following the documented Service Management processes and procedures which align to the ITIL framework that enable the Support Service to achieve KPIs/SLA's
- Ensuring that Incidents and Service Requests are responded to within Service Levels and that customers are regularly kept up to date in order that the customers have confidence that their issues are being actively addressed
- Ensuring all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team so SLA's are met
- Working in conjunction with other IT teams to ensure the successful resolution of any issues
- Escalating to 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineering Teams when appropriate in order to resolve more complex customer issues
- Providing telephone support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner to maintain excellent customer relationships
- Proactively monitoring Incidents for trends and potential Problem Records and highlight these to the Service Desk Manager in order to ensure the on-going availability of the applications
- Update the Service Desk documentation for new processes and procedures to reduce the duplication of effort from the Service Desk team.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Experience in a Service Desk environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of applying processes and procedures
- IT Troubleshooting Skills
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 qualification or working towards
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
This role is working 37.5 hours per week on a shift rota covering support hours between 8am until 5pm Monday-Friday. Once full training has been provided, On-call will also be required out-of-hours including weekends.
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprint.