The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking an All-Source Targeter/Analyst for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government contractor team supporting exciting counter proliferation and counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) mission. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and candidates must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
Successful candidates will conduct all-source analysis and research from multiple sources with a focusing on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), including in biological weapons. The primary function of an All-Source Targeter/Analyst is to assist in performing target analysis and research, using a variety of analytic tools and data sources to perform research and analyze priority intelligence targets and problems that support the government mission.
Successful candidates will identify and evaluate possible counterterrorism and counterintelligence concerns, provide high-quality written products and briefings, and empower decision-makers by producing detailed.
• Review all-source and customer specific information to identify leads
• Draft comprehensive, high-quality reports in support of the customer's objectives
• Engage a variety of components within the customer organization to address mission requirements and develop insight in support of operations
• Engage components within the customer organization to address targeting requirements and develop new leads for exploitation
• Conduct detailed searches on items of interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components
• Design particular classified activities, propose recommendations, and identify the pros/cons of possible operational scenarios
• Coordinate legal and policy issues affecting cases and overseas offices
• Provide in-depth research on existing cases, and intelligence assessments using all-source and classified information
• Provide briefings on cases to senior customer officials, identifying potential issues on cases
• The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of the various intelligence disciplines and the Intel Community.
• Collaborate with team members on analysis topics and research.
• BA/BS or at least 5 years of experience supporting intelligence operations
• 5+ years of experience supporting intelligence operations
• 5+ years of experience utilizing and reporting on GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT or OSINT.
• 2+ years of experience conducting analysis of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), specializing in biological/chemical weapons
• 2+ years of experience following and implementing Intelligence Community procedures and practices
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical information
• Familiarity with a variety of writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
• Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States
• Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports and briefing for a senior audiences
• Demonstrated experience working with a variety of data and using it to generate various levels of reporting to decision makers
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the IC in person, by telephone and through written correspondence
• Have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office
• C andidates must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
• Background in counter proliferation, WMD, electronic publishing, imagery analysis, or all-source analysis