The ITEMS UFS team has an Intern Project Manager / PMO Support position open in the Chantilly, VA office. This is a great opportunity for a college student with IT background to support a program during their college breaks. The position will support the Program Management Office, specifically the Program Manager.
A successful candidate will follow simple Skills & Tasks:
- Follows established processes and checklists.
- Understand sand applies basic concepts.
- Assist more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Complete tasks individually and also as team participant
- Seek guidance when needed but requires moderate guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
- Have a basic understanding of IT specific Operations support.
- Provide daily ad-hoc support to the program manager. Actions Items and daily activities will change based on priorities.
- Execute program management office action items that include analysis, project coordination and
- Coordinate, execute, and track projects according to delivery schedule
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's granting program
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED per contract
- Proficient at MS Excel