Leidos is looking for a full time Project Integrator for a position in the Northern Virginia area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the functional needs of the group, create/maintain materials (org charts, mail groups, nameplates, group calendars), act as backup for PM Project Integration for critical tasks, perform other functional tasks related to the day-to-day running of the division, as assigned by the respective division/branch managers. The Project Integrator provides support to senior management, IT project managers, administrators, engineers, technical leads, and developers. The candidate will assist with project milestones; monitor projects to assist in identifying and resolving potential issues; actively participate in the development and coordination of organizational policies, standards, processes, and procedures; assist in communicating status, issues, and other team topics to appropriate stakeholders; working with release manager to schedule milestones and action item management/tracking.
The successful PI candidate should also be able to help develop organizational policies, standards, processes, and procedures and provide configuration management of all the artifacts produced by the group to guide and track these processes. Additionally, aid in scheduling of Agile tasking, tracking the assignment and execution of assigned tickets, and monitoring and reporting of project metrics both within the group, and to the larger customer organization via multiple enterprise systems.
The Project Integrator will also be supporting the staffing of the contract. This individual will be working with teams to establish program staffing needs, creating requisitions outlining those needs, conducting interviews with prospective candidates, and working closely with the Project Manager on staffing decisions. The candidate should have strong communication skills and the ability to assess candidate's technical skillsets in relation to the work being conducted on the contract.
In addition to integration duties, the candidate will serve as a configuration manager.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Exceptional written skills for clarity and precision
- Ability to understand the functions of a large full life cycle development environment and formulate processes accordingly .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask in a constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
-Configuration management experience
- DevOps experience
- Excellent business writing skills