Leidos is committed to building a highly-capable Talent Acquisition Recruiting team that can assess the professional needs of potential candidates and pair those candidates with fulfilling opportunities within our Intelligence organization. In the effort to make that vision a reality, we are looking for an exceptional Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition to work onsite at our campus in Columbia, MD.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop his/her corporate leadership skills, impact organizational growth, and contribute to efforts that shape the state of National Security. He/She will report directly to the Intelligence Group's VP of Talent Acquisition and lead a team of 9+ senior recruiters in addition to leading various special initiatives. Travel (within the DC Metro area) may be required.
• Mentoring recruiters in the art of full lifecycle IT recruitment, partnering with Operational VPs, Division Managers, and Hiring Managers to develop customized recruiting strategies, and executing those strategies.
• The ideal Sr. Manager will be an authority in the area of IT staffing (within the federal Intelligence contracting industry), and accordingly, will consult with internal customers on market trends and IT recruiting strategies in order to enhance organizational performance and add value to the business.
• Leadership/Participation in recruiting events and networking activities may require alternate work schedules, as business needs require.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of related experience.
• The Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager must be driven, creative, and humble in his/her thoughts, communications, and execution. Drive process improvement and embrace change as the company is on a trajectory of vast growth.
• Additional qualifications include strong communication skills, creative IT sourcing strategies, proven candidate engagement experience, pipeline development skills, requisition qualification experience, and effective negotiation skills.
• Experience with large enterprise ATS systems a must. Workday desired.
• Ability to obtain an active US security clearance. TS (Poly desired)