Leidos has an opportunity to join a team of individuals supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC as a Senior Security Analyst. This candidate should have strong organizational skills and be a time conscious self-starter who understands and can successfully demonstrate professional experience utilizing analytical skills and writing ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations.
The candidates primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, perform, facilitate and assist with analyzing known and potential risks and threats directed at the Intelligence Community (IC) including but not limited to the FBI.
- Conduct background research
- Analyze and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Review and utilize IC threat matrix
- Assign Company Threat Scores
- Write Threat Assessments
- Three (3) years of demonstrated successful professional experience utilizing analytical skills and ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated knowledge and application of NISPOM standards.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated knowledge and application of OPM personnel security related to obtaining and maintaining a security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in industrial security matters, pertinent national industrial security policies, directives, and programs.
- Experience working at the FBI
- Experience in an established facility security program