Provide SharePoint and web services support to a U.S. Intelligence Agency.
We are looking for an experienced self-starter to support the design, development, and maintenance of SharePoint on multiple networks to ensure currency of information, refinement of utility, and improve ease of use. The candidate will also provide content management to support an enterprise collaborative culture as part of its web presence. Services will focus on end-user support to include tailoring front-end interfaces for intelligence mission and business applications as well as web/portal presentation and content customization (i.e., portlets, digital authoring, and web publishing, tasking systems).
This includes but is not limited to:
- Building and maintaining SharePoint instances.
- Providing consultative website service to the customer and subordinate divisions.
- Ensuring creation, upload, and maintenance of documents on SharePoint instances.
- Providing for online linkages among documents, web pages and SharePoint instances.
- Evaluating utility of design, assess usability, and recommend/implement approved changes.
The selected candidate shall:
- Have an understanding of multiple front-end and back-end web-enabled technologies, specifically SharePoint.
- Have a thorough understanding and extensive experience in all phases and aspects of concept development, design, and implementation of web-based (i.e. SharePoint) storage, access, display, and retrieval capabilities.
- Have an understanding of how technologies would be effectively utilized in the customer's space, and provide recommendations on how to implement those technologies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and analytical reasoning capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, and CSS
- Thorough knowledge of web design principles.
- Proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (FTP, HTTP).
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, and CSS
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline