The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an All-Source/DCGS-A Senior Instructor at Fort Bragg, NC. INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of AS/DCGS
- Provide SMEs for the development and revision of AS/DCGSA TSPs, including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Conduct training to support the intelligence operations.
- Familiarity with integrating multimedia course instructional methods.
- Facilitate training in large and small group settings.
- Use a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), teleconferences, virtual and computer based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a DCGS All Source Analyst
- Minimum of 2 years as an instructor on the DCGS
- Minimum of a 2 year degree
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course(ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)