Leidos has an immediate opening for a talented and experienced Russian Language Instructor to help support our U.S. Army Program that provides mission critical Training and Exercise support to Army organizations worldwide . This position will be based in San Antonio, TX.
- Provide direct language instruction to assigned and attached personnel.
- Train using job‐related and general language materials designed to re mediate, sustain, and enhance both mission‐language skills and global language skills.
- Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives.
- Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer‐assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
- Execute intelligence‐related language training, meet requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results.
- Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Russian language.
- Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the Russian language.
- Currently possesses SECRET clearance.
- Minimum score of score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT current within six months.