Leidos has a contingent opening for a 344th MI Battalion Lead on our HTASC Program at Goodfellow AFB San Angelo Texas.
The Task Lead for 344th Military Intelligence Battalion will provide management leadership and execution oversight supporting the US Army's Intelligence Center of Excellence and the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade's mission to train and education the Army's Signal Intelligence and Cyber force for the US Army, select personnel from other US Services, and our Nation's Intelligence Agencies.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include :
- Responsible for executing HTASC PWS tasks and ensuring all customer requirements are met .
- Responsible for at least 20 direct reports across multiple locations.
- Timely and accurately collect operations and management information in order to write daily reports detailing activities
- Effectively resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communication with the program management and the Government customer.
- Develops processes and procedures that will optimize operational efficiency and quality assurance.
- Responsible for providing mentorship and guidance for professional growth to subordinate employees.
- Responsible for providing the PM/DPM input for operational reports to government stakeholders and Leidos management through weekly briefings, and quarterly reports.
- Integrate customer requirements and participation into a management plan, that is fully coordinated with all contributing agencies
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree and 12 + years of demonstrated leadership experience .Six additional years of experience can substitute for a degree.
- Previous experience in a military leadership positions , preferably in the Military Intelligence Field.
- Must have specific and in-depth knowledge of military operations, organization, terminology .
- Familiar with the 344th MI Battalion mission and operations
- Experience interfacing with Senior Management and working with Government Customers on requirements and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of the Military Intelligence Training operations.
- Must have an active TOP SECRET Security Clearance and be eligible for SCI access .
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications.