The Defense Group of Leidos has a career opening for a J RSS OPS Program Manager at Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) at Scott AFB, IL., acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to its customers, the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.This role manages projects to drive operational service level agreement compliance, project improvements, performance analysis and improvement, configuration management control, and milestone completion. The PM is responsible for stakeholder engagement and communications and will interact with team members and customers.
• Orchestrate, plan, report, and perform technical activities for DoD global projects.
• Oversee all project actions including milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
• Provide day-to-day functional management of a matrixed, multi-disciplined, and geographically dispersed team.
• Identify and manage issues, risks, dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and key partners in various technologies to de-conflict efforts and accomplish program goals in which we are dependent on them completing tasks.
• Report project status (internal and external).
• Create, document, and execute action plans.
• Some travel may be required (10%).
• BA/BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with 6-10 year of prior relevant experience.
• 4+ years' experience in technical project/program management
• Proven ability to make decisions and escalate when needed
• Self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
• Strong written and verbal communications, team building and collaboration skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (to include Microsoft Project).
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Master's degree in a relevant IT engineering discipline.
• ITIL certification.
• Top Secret or TS/SCI eligible preferred.
External Referral Eligible