The Associate Subcontracts Administrator will assist in developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements and acquisition aspects in new business proposals of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity. The Associate SCA will analyze and estimate costs and negotiates specifications/statement of work, price, date of delivery and other contractual and licensing provisions with suppliers and subcontractors. S/he will participate in negotiations with all levels of supplier/subcontractor management, which may involve international suppliers/contractors. The Associate SCA will ensure compliance on performance and act as staff expert for company practices and policies and governing customer acquisition requirements for all procurement acquisition contract activities. S/he will also act as an interface between commodity/program managers for procurement/subcontract issues and will regularly interact with customers and subcontractor management regarding highly complex requirements and issue resolution. Most decisions cover both routine and non-routine matters, which will require review.
- Administers subcontracts
- Processes invoices
- Generates reports
- Uploads files to share drive and Corporate financial systems
- Assists senior staff as directed.
- BA/BS degree and 0 - 2 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Experience in procurement and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and contract administration.
- Knowledge of business principles such as purchasing, ability to learn business and contract law, finance and accounting.
- Applied knowledge of business principles and analysis techniques such as price volume matrix, quote/proposal analysis, spreadsheet analysis, business scenarios, etc.
- Working experience with automated purchasing system (preferably CostPoint or Deltek)