Leidos is looking for a Multi Media Services Visual Information Specialist to support a government customer in Springfield, VA. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED to be considered.
Multi Media Services Visual Information Specialist will design and deliver operations research applications (databases, websites, tools, and products) that are geospatially enabled to support a multitude of intelligence issues. The intent is to develop automation to streamline GA and IA processes to improve consistency and quality. Based on intelligence requirements, they develop new geospatial methods and technologies from an operations research framework. They work with graphic cartographers, graphic designers, and ESRI technologies to implement and maintain geographic visualization standards. The Contractor shall provide a full range of support in the production and maintenance of finishing GEOINT services, specifically but not limited to; implementing ESRI Story Maps in a classified environment, implementing visual standards through web map services designed for the creation of the government customer products, working with ESRI Portal technology to develop and maintain map services that implement geographic visualization standards, and facilitating their use in the production of the government customer GEOINT products.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI REQUIRED for consideration
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HS Diploma and 10 to 15 years of relevant experience. Completion of a Bachelor's Degree or a Masters Degree in a related field may count toward the experience requirements
- Strong understanding and experience in applying cartographic principals and strong GIS experience
- Advanced experience in data manipulation and transformation of formats including .shp, .gdb, .txt, and others
- Advanced experience in visualization in various geospatial data formats including TileJSON, GeoJSON, .pbf, .mvy, .mbtils, .shp
- Strong experience working with hosted services such as WMS and WTMS mapping services, vis tools such as ESRI REST, and Geoserver
- Programming language skills are a plus: Python, R, Java, .net, and others
- Strong understanding of vector data
- Experience in web caching, node.js, and in UI/UX front-end design
- Bachelors Degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience0 to 15 years of experience
- Experience in web caching
- Experience in node.js
- Experience in front-end design, UI/UX
"External Referral Eligible"