The Technical Lead will be the chief architect and technical leader of a new Office 365 migration for an organization. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of Office 365 platform, services, and associated configurations. Will provide expert consultation and leadership to the Office 365 migration including architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs. Will also provide expertise in Office 365 governance and work within an ITIL service delivery model.
Key responsibilities include technical management and support of the Office 365 tenant, identifying the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud. The Office 365 Technical Lead will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
Work Location: Washington, DC (Customer Site)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related field and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Familiar with organizational change management including end user training.
- Have strong presentation and requirements elicitation skills.
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- MS Cloud Suite: Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Implementing Microsoft ADFS.
- Engineering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Azure AD Connect.
- Engineering Single sign on (SSO).
- Engineering solutions with Microsoft Azure AD.
- Exchange and Exchange Hybrid servers.
- Working with Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- ITILv Certified