Leidos is seeking a talented Software Engineer Intern at our Arlington, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to learn more about high-performance computing (HPC) while improving our software products.
Accurate electromagnetic simulation software requires massive amounts of computational resources to solve practical problems. Our team employs the latest in graphical processing unit (GPU) technology to allow a single computer to simulate large problems in a fraction of the time previously required. Join us to learn how this is done and help make it even better. Position will be responsible for modify existing source code to add new capabilities and functionality under the guidance of supervisor.
- Currently pursuing BS degree in a technical field of study.
- 1 or more years of combined software engineering experience, including internships, course work, or hobby projects.
- 1 or more years of experience with a modern programming language.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with Fortran & CUDA programming languages.
- Knowledge GPU technologies.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.