Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is seeking a Engineering Tester on the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
Mid to senior level tester required to analyze DHMSM technical documents to write test plan, test execution plan and test scripts for executing EHR Enterprise Interfaces (including RevX capability) for an enclave of COTS product infrastructure. Perform non-automated test execution verifying HL7, CCD, XML and FHIR messaging between multiple environments and interface test instances. Provide test evidence and record defects. Participate in trouble shooting engineering calls in order to mitigate defects.
Participate in multi team, fast paced, agile electronic health enterprise system to provide engineering testing for multiple environments and federal program initiatives. Receives task assignments by Engineering Test Lead and tracked in agile testing tools.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
BS Degree & 6 years' experience
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills to interpret technical documents for clarification with other engineering team members
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with interface engineers coordinating test execution and defect mitigation
- Experience with standard incident management systems such as Remedy
- Experience with Agile ALM tools such as JIRA, VersionOne, JAZZ
- Ability to cross train on supporting and executing testing across all system interfaces
- Knowledge or experience with SOAP UI, Orion Rhapsody preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, as well as, run engineer skype calls with all enterprise representatives for test execution and trouble shooting
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day to day tasks.
- Medical Revenue Cycle systems (Cerner Patient Accounting or other comparable products)