Leidos is seeking a Compliance Assessor to conduct independent verification and validation of computer network system security controls in accordance with published guidelines. The individual should be able to work independently, be self-starting, and also be able to interact and communicate well within a team environment. Position is in Reston, VA. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance with required polygraph.
- Candidate will be part of a team that will individually or as a group be responsible for:
- Completing all actions related to the security control assessment of systems using ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53, NIST Cyber Security Framework or a similar framework approved by the customer to review systems, programs, and other elements to determine compliance.
- Conduct assessments on complex systems using common compliance assessment methodology, tools, and applications to determine adherence to cyber security frameworks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related discipline
- 10 years of information assurance experience with at least 8 years conducting compliance assessments under ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53, NIST Cyber Security Framework, or a similar framework
- Experience leading dozens of compliance assessments.
- Be familiar with, and capable of, participating on network penetration tests.
- Must hold, or be able to obtain within 6 months, one of the following certifications: CISSP, GCCC, GNSA, GPEN, GWATP, GPYC.
- Experience supporting the development, coordination, and review of policies and methodologies introduced or discussed at working groups or technical exchange meetings.
- Experience conducting assessments in complex IT environments (shared resources, multi-organizational assets, etc.), directed until political multi-faceted situations, and on highly sensitive systems belonging to other organizations.