No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos is currently seeking a Director of Support Operations to be a Member of the Program Management Office (PMO) supporting a geographically dispersed 24/7/365 logistics program.
This position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
The Director of Support Operations will:
- Be responsible for managing day to day interface between the customer and the team in addition to overseeing data input into the system of record.
- Work with the PMO to meet contractor requirements, handle escalations from the field, and recommend programmatic improvements.
- Conduct analysis and quality validation of our customer required key operational performance indicators.
- Be the primary point of escalation for work control issues.
- Directly supervise a small team of work control agents and data quality analysts including timecard management, training and development.
- Oversee agents and analysts by performing data quality verification and updates the program database with pertinent work order information.
- Work with the data analysis team to ensure data quality and conduct root cause analysis
- Provide oversight for an additional team of call center representatives as the liaison between call center and dispatch team providing guidance to supervisor(s).
- Assist with business research by gathering data and identifying options, problem solving.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Program Management Review slides
- Host and participate in subcontractor meetings discussing performance metrics.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ideal candidates will be familiar with:
- Maintenance Management System (Maximo in specific) or comparable ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Metrics driven Service contracts
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider 8 to 12 years experience in lieu of degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of security equipment maintenance and repair or in a related area.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Candidates will be required to successfully pass a federal background investigation.
- Works within TSA/ OEM area or security equipment manufacturers.