No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Leidos Federal Energy, Environment, and Commerce group seeks to a hire a Senior Business Analyst for our NRC Integrated Source Management Portfolio Program. The selected candidate will collaborate with customer project owners/stakeholders, development and database teams, quality assurance, and other multi-functional teams to support applications development and integration efforts.
- Coordinates with multi-functional project teams towards the completion of IT projects of various size, scope and complexity.
- Works closely with NRC ISMP project owners/user communities and the Leidos ISMP application development team to ensure application requirements and enhancements align to customer expectations and needs.
- Responsible for the development of systems requirements with input from product owners, key stakeholders, and SMEs.
- Ensures thorough analysis of new system requirements to avoid conflict with established business processes and various integration points (internal and external).
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure requirements are fully understood and that corresponding enhancements are appropriately implemented, verified, and validated per documented requirements.
- Works closely with the Leidos Project Management Office and technical teams to identify, mitigate, and manage risks and issues.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating industry standards and best practices.
The NRC Programs Operations Team Lead must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Relevant experience working in an Agile development, Cloud-based environment
- Experience conducting project kickoff meetings, conducting requirements gathering interviews, and
- Excellent communications, organizational, and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated team leadership.
- Scrum certified with experience developing Epic/Features/Stories
- Experience utilizing Jira to manage and deliver Agile development projects
- Versed in BitBucket and GitHub to provide backlog-to-deployment traceability
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience operating at Capability Maturity Model level 3 or higher